By GL Jones
I was 56 years old before I learned what a Narcissist was. Narcissists are very selfish bullies who are also emotional abusers who prey on others. They are always thinking what’s in this relationship for me? And then they proceed to exploit others in that relationship! Being an Empath I often think now that my life would have been so much easier had I learned this knowledge of Narcissism earlier in my life. Knowledge is Power!
5 Key Phrases To Disarm a Narcissist
1. “I am sorry that you feel that way!”
2. “I can accept your faulty perception of me!”
3. “I have no right to control how you see me!”
4. “I guess I have to accept that that’s how you feel!”
5. “Your anger is not my responsibility!”
Copyright 2017. GL Jones Global Publishing /Christian Heritage Press. All rights reserved.