By GL Jones
I was reviewing in my mind a principle that I had learned from BR Hicks while studying at Christ Gospel Bible Institute in Jeffersonville, IN between (1988-1994).
- This Principle is called the 90/10 Principle:
- In the secular movie released in (2014) – “Lucy”: the actor Morgan Freeman tries to help a young woman after she is kidnapped and exposed to a drug that pushes her brain to reach 100% efficiency.
- Many facets of this principle have been proven by scientists
- It is based on the premise that man only uses 10% of the brain!
- It is believed that 90% of our brains are unused
- Theologians that believe in Predestination teach that 90 % of our choices were made in the loins of our forefathers
- It is also believed that 80-90% of Christians remain as Spiritual babes while only 10-20% grow into Spiritual Maturity
- These views may be viewed as extreme by some
I have seen as International Presiding Bishop of the Christian Heritage International Group, Inc. that in running a church or religious organization that 10-20% of the followers do all of the work to support or help the church or organization run while 80% are just along for the ride!
- Good people are hard to find and even harder to keep!
Secular & Christian Psychology
The 90/10 Principle Definitely applies here also.
- In Psychology, we can analyze people and do case studies but with very little deliverance or healing.
I teach that there are at least 6 forms of Abuse:
- Verbal Abuse
- Emotional Abuse
- Financial Abuse
- Spiritual Abuse
- Sexual Abuse (Constructive Abandonment etc.)
- Physical Abuse
- I encourage victims to go No Contact or separate from the abusers that perpetrate these abuses while seeking professional help!
- I also encourage victims to seek Godly counsel today to provide leadership and sound solutions to all parties that are involved thru the skillful use of God’s Word & the Holy Spirit!
Copyright 2017 GL Jones Publishing & Christian Heritage Press. All Rights Reserved.