By GL Jones
[ ] This is a Word that God gave me back in 2013 during a season of great darkness. I pray that it will comfort the reader and bring hope during the night season!
1. Wait on the LORD!
2. Don’t take Judgement into you own hands!
3. Recognize a depraved state of mind when dealing with people.The Flesh is at enemity against God and his servants.
4. Walk in the Light of God’s Resurrection Power. After we have been Crucified with him and been Conformed to His death – then know that Resurrection Day is coming!
5. Let God take care or judge your enemies! Let God Separate out the things in your life & marriages. It’s ok to use the Spirit of Prophecy or the Prophetic Mantle but there comes a point in your life when you have to leave that mantle and grow up into the Apostolic Mantle (Ephesians 4:31-32)(See Proverbs 19:11)
6. Know that the Spirit of Prophecy foresees and discerns all of the evil in people while the Apostolic mantle is Kind,Sensitive and Forgiving towards those same people.
7. Know that ” Vengeance is mine and I will repay faith the Lord!” Also know that there are those that are appointed to destruction (see Proverbs 31:8-9)
8. BE Grateful (I Thes 5:18)
[ ] In order to defer our anger in a situation or circumstance we have to learn to pass over a transgression or matter! Only then can we receive his glory or a badge of honor as a reward for overcoming that situation.
[ ] People tend to disregard, disrespect or otherwise ignore the poor. So if we recognize the poverty in our own lives then we won’t get upset so easily when others mistreat us!
[ ] Guard the light of Truth that you have already received.
[ ] Defend it against Darkness & Unbelief!
[ ] We need deliverance from unreasonable and wicked men, for not all men have Faith (II Thess.3:1-2).
[ ] May God richly bless each of His servants in Body, Soul & Spirit!
Copyright 2013. GL Jones Publishing/ Christian Heritage Press.All Rights Reserved.