By GL Jones
I came to a consensus today that in order for Prudence to work properly in our lives, we must first learn to master the art or use Discretion when dealing with others.
Prudence = the Sum of 4 Things:
3. Knowledge and
* Discretion is the highest form of Prudence.
* Discretion is a choice to apply all Wisdom, Understanding or Knowledge to a given life situation or to deal with a person in that situation.
* We can use:(Wisdom,Understanding,Knowledge or Discretion) in any combination or singularly to solve problems)
[ ] Know difference between each:
[ ] Some examples:
- Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit but Wisdom is knowing not to put the tomato in a fruit salad.
- As for Understanding: People may know you or have knowledge of who you are but they still may not understand you! Understanding requires Empathy.Narcissists lack Empathy for others! Please know who you are dealing with at all times and don’t expect empathy from a person with (NPD)Narcissistic Personality Disorder!
- Discretion is a personal choice to apply all of the tools that you have acquired in life : (All Wisdom, All Understanding and All Knowledge).You can have all these tools yet neglect or refuse to use them in a given situation.
Christian Heritage Press and G.L. Jones Publishing.All rights reserved.