By GL Jones
(A Prophetic & Apostolic Word Given)
Just a little Word of Encouragement for our readers.
Labor Day Weekend Word:
- What is the Spirit of God is telling me today:
- Stay Calm & Focused
- Trust God for Increase & Deliverance
- I see a special financial deliverance for many!
- Don’t Allow Yourself to become Anxious or Jump to Conclusions
- Walk in the Spirit & Don’t lean on you own Intelligence or Understanding
- Love Conquers All!
- Less is More!
- Wait on God’s Timing before Revealing things or any future Confrontations with Anyone!
- Always Deal with all Relatives, Friends & Others who are Narcissists from a Position of Strength
- Don’t Expect Love, Respect, Understanding or Empathy from any one right now!
- Reader, you are standing on Holy Ground. This means you have reached a level in growth and in your relationship with God that very few people in this generation have attained.
- To whom much is given much is required!
- The Level of Attack in your life is often relative to the Level of Gifting and the Level of Anointing on Your Life!
- The naysayers will try to speak judgement on you like Jobs Wife & Friends and encourage you to curse God and die!
- But you must press THRU the trial, die out to the flesh, and learn the specific lesson that God is teaching you in this moment of testing.
- When you come forth as pure Gold with Double then you will probably be asked to pray for those ignorant souls who attacked you when you were down.
- Keep an Attitude of Gratitude!
- This all will take a special class of Prudence,Faith & Patience!
- Stay the Course!
I had a thought this morning after reading the Word given to me for Labor Day: Although we may want others to be more transparent and forthcoming about their plans for Labor Day or their lives, we must recognize that we may not fit in these plans. Allow things to develop while putting our Trust in God for He will reveal all things at His appointed time! Know that it is obvious to all that people may have their own selfish or hidden agendas!
Isaiah 61: 6-7 KJV
In Isaiah 61:6-7 I see that the LORD wants to give you DOUBLE for your TROUBLE:
6- “But ye shall be named the Priests of the Lord: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.
7- For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.”
For Your SHAME- You Get Double!
For the CONFUSION that comes in Your life – You will Rejoice in Your Portion!
Portion (Hebrew-2506 ) cheleq from 2505 chalaq = to be smooth, lots,portions, separation,to apportion,distribute,divide, to take away a portion, receive, to separate self:
Through desire a man having SEPARATETH himself, seeketh and intermeddeleth with ALL WISDOM.
” Anytime you leave an argument or a conversation feeling CONFUSED then know that you are being MANIPULATED !” -Ross Rosenberg
In Your land You shall possess THE DOUBLE! (Note that in Hebrew history that JOSEPH received a double portion of the promise land through his 2 sons (Ephraim & Manasseh). Levi’s portion (The Levites) had been given to JOSEPH of Jacobs 12 Sons.
But What is THE DOUBLE that Isaiah is speaking of here?
- Not only Being able to conquer the Giants in the Land of (YourLife) but:
Being able to Rejoice THRU ALL of the SHAME & CONFUSION that comes with fighting to possess both your spiritual & natural INHERITANCES!
- Ministers teach SOUND Doctrine! This means that we emphasize putting spiritual things before material things in building the Kingdom of God!
- Christians and Young People, don’t put the cart before the horse! Never seek or put your natural inheritance before seeking your spiritual inheritance.
Matthew 5:16 KJV
“Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.”
Matthew 6:33 KJV
“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”
I Peter 5:16 KJV
“For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:”
Romans 14:17 KJV
“For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.”
Romans 14:17 AMPC
“[After all] the kingdom of God is not a matter of [getting the] food and drink [one likes], but instead it is righteousness (that state which makes a person acceptable to God) and [heart] peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.”
Copyright GL Jones Publishing and Christian Heritage International Group.All rights Reserved.