By GL Jones
For I say through the grace of God given unto me,to ever man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think,but to think soberly,according as God hath dealt to every man a measure of faith.
Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.
Who is the man/ the woman- the Narcisst- or a proud egotistical person – NPD. ( a person with Narcissistic personality disorder)
The person excessively preoccupied with matters of personal power,praise,vanity,adequacy.
Wiki – to criticize with anger, shame or humiliation.taking advantage of others to reach their goals,exaggerating their own importance,,talents or achievements,beauty,intelligence etc.
- People with NPD ( Narcissistic Personality Disorder) take advantage of you.
- We all have these symptoms from time to time but for the Narcicisst they take it a step further.It becomes an obsession in their world.
- Requires constant attention and positive action from others
- Becoming jealous
- Lacking epathy
- Disregarding the feelings of others
- Being obsessed with oneself
- Pursing selfish goals.
- My eyes were open in 2015.
Christian Heritage Press and G.L. Jones Publishing.All rights reserved