By GL Jones
The Root Cause of Toxicity
- Some people are stuck in the social matrix or are totally relying on the social matrix.
- They are not willing to rid themselves of the toxic people in their lives.
- They exist in a spiral of negativity
- The spiral of negativity will bring you down
- They don’t live in an environment of Faith because of the many toxic people around them!
- These people are full of Unbelief
Let’s define toxic or toxicity.
A toxic person is one who is:
1. Suffering from Depression
2. Always Negative or a Pessimist and always full of doubt while playing the Victim role.
3. Dogmatic and set in their ways.Presents others with one mold that they must fit in order to be loved or even appreciated.No flexibility whatsoever.These people do not understand the principle of SEPARATENESS in individuals.
4. A very angry or violent person.There different levels of anger.
5. DRAMA Queens!These people have a very turbulent lifestyle.Always up or down emotionally.They make mountains out of mole hills.
This is really dangerous
Real leeches on your lifestyle
Sucks the life right out of you.
For the past 40 yrs I have dealt with toxic people in my life and at work. God has also shown me 7 spirits in the world that I am dealing with :
2.Hatred & Unforgiveness
Nelson Mandela once said: ” Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping that it will kill your enemies.”
Be seasoned by Grace.
* Writers, don’t let any of your future writings be contaminated by bitterness or unpleasant life experiences! Cry tears and give God praise to keep the word clean! God has given us pearls and the pearl of great price! These were all born out of years of irritation and great pain!
Christian Heritage Press and G.L. Jones Publishing.All rights reserved