By G L Jones
5) No fornicator, unclean person,nor covetous man,who is an isolator,hath no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
6) Let no man deceive you with vain words …
7) Be not ye, therefore Partakers with them.
8) walk as children of light.
9) The fruit of the Spirit is: in all goodness, righteousness and truth.
10) Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
11) And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather, reprove them.
12) For it is a shame even to speak of those things, which are done in secret.
13) But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light; for whatever doth manifest is light.
A saying by D L Moody:
” The best way to show that a stick is crooked is not to argue or spend time denouncing it, but to lay a straight stick along side it.”
We spend too much time trying to expose others!
***19) But speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs,singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord,
20) Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
21) Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.
Christian Heritage Press and G.L. Jones Publishing.All rights reserved.